Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Eyebrow tutorial MUST SEE! 

Eyebrow Artist to stars such as Oprah 

and Kim Kardashian!


I found this great Eyebrow Tutorial from The Lifestylista, an online beauty video and blog site.  

There are videos I had never dreamed of here... I am going to have to check out a few more so that I can share with you!!

(Click on the LINK and not the photo!)

A list Beauty Guru Anastasia Soare is known as the QUEEN OF EYEBROWS!  Here is her informative and practical (and easy!) tutorial.  She shows how to think of our faces in equal sections... and 

teaches YOU how to get the BEST EYEBROWS for you!


FYI... I have used Younique's Moodstruck Mineral Concealer in Fierce for my brow powder as well as Younique's Moodstruck Mineral Pigments in Beautiful, Infatuated and Irresistable (all Matte).  It truly depends on the time of year and the outfits I am wearing.   

As always, Find your Younique self here-->>
www.lynnslashenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment