Thursday, January 15, 2015

We only get ONE Face in our Lifetime! 

 Moisturizing is so important, especially in the fall & winter seasons!  


Nature meets Science!
Nutrition for your Skin!


Moisturizer is one of the most important steps as we age. Hear from our own scientist the simple hows and whys.. Divine Daily Moisturizer is perfect for ALL Skin types! 


Younique's Divine Daily Moisturizer is one of our NEWEST Products designed to make your 
Beauty routine streamlined,all inclusive and easily adaptable.  

Divine is such a versatile product.  Use either after our Uplift Eye Serum or before your Uplift Eye Serum (It's your personal preference!)  Mix it into your liquid or cream foundations to make a version of your own light shaded moisturizer.  AND I have found that if I have a dry spot on my face, I can gently pat it on over my makeup (even my Powder Foundation!) to help sooth and moisten.



Released on September 1, 2014, our NEW Uplift Eye Serum is 
TOP of the line, 
Made in the USA (as is Divine!) 
and flying off of our shelves!  

But don't listen to me, hear it from 
our corporate scientist, Mukhtar Siddiqui.


Contact me today! Lynn Pistacchio on Facebook!
or www.lynnslashenvy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment