Tuesday, January 13, 2015

I am guilty of this!!


I know, the last thing I should do is sleep in my makeup!  

It makes me a hypocrite, doesn't it??!


Most of the time I wear my 3D Fiber Lashes for 
2 days IN A ROW!  
Even if I do take off my makeup at night 
(like I am suppose to!!)  


The reason came to me because I use to be a Lash Extensionist... You don't go to ALL that trouble to have Lash Extensions put on to wash them every night and risk breaking the glue bond that is adhering the extension to your natural eyelash.  You Lash Extensionist gives you instructions as to how to care for them.  They teach you how to wash around them. 
After all, if you don't need to use Mascara with your 
"New Lashes" you would still like to wear shadows to emphasize them.  




I applied the same principal to my 3D Lash Mascara!!  As long as you are not a "face sleeper", this theory should work really well for you.  It helps when you are traveling, camping, if you have to make a quick midnight trip to the grocery store, to wake up and face the other Moms who are getting their kids out the door on the way to carpool to school.  
This method is not harsh on your own lashes (in my opinion) because our 3D Lash Mascara is naturally based.  Isn't it funny that with all the chemicals and fillers in regular mascara, you should imagine that it would last through a simple task as sleeping!  

I was already in LOVE with the 3D Mascara, but this TEST was the reason I decided to shut down my Lash Extension business!  

3D Lash Mascara could fit most any of my clients needs.  


I don't take credit for the graphic.  A fellow Younique Sister (Thanks Crystal!) had it posted and these are her own words... 

"Does anyone else forget to take makeup off before bed? I do it more often than I care to admit. Luckily I can freshen my face in about 30 seconds by just applying one coat of Younique transplanting gel. Not even more fibers! (I don't condone the abuse of your face by not removing your war paint at night lol)."

Try it!  You'll really like the freedom and the cost effectiveness!


Find your Younique self here-->>


No comments:

Post a Comment