Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Lynn's Lash Envy ‎Tuesday Tip 

Have you ever used a Blending Bud?  

I have to admit I have not and I didn't even 
know how to use them!!


You may have heard of or have tried "Beauty Blenders" 
--which are the newest and greatest Beauty Tool. In this video from one of 
my favorite Younique Presenters, Victoria Velasco, I learned some 
simple application tricks for a seemingly flawless looking foundation!


What are the qualifications for earning the 

1. Your party has to start and end in the month of January! 
2. You can earn 1 set of 2 Blending Buds with a 5,000 point party or 
3 sets of 2 Blending Buds with a 10,000 point party! 



I received a quick note today from Younique Corporate and they 
gave us this very quick Tip to share!!

After saturating your Blending Bud in water and squeezing out excess moisture with a towel, dip one Blending Bud in BB Flawless or Mineral Touch Cream Foundation and sweep it back and forth on your hand before dabbing it on your face. Thinning the makeup out on your hand helps you blend to perfection for flawless coverage.


Blending Buds are a special pre-release item from the 
March–August 2015 catalog. You can get your own set by 
hosting 
a qualifying Virtual Party in January. Read more about 
the Blending Buds 
or contact me on Facebook!



Find your VERY Younique Self!



No comments:

Post a Comment